domenica 10 giugno 2012

[fanmade] Fanmix John/Sherlock, Post Reichenbach

Lo posto qui solo ed esclusivamente perché il mio vecchio lj è defunto, passate pure oltre :)




Copertina

Retro






1. Happy Ending, Mika

This is the way you left me
I'm not pretending
No hope, no love, no glory
No happy ending

Happy ending's gone forever more

I feel as if I'm wasted

And I'm wastin' everyday
2. Cryin', Aerosmith

There was a time
When I was brokenhearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine

I was cryin' when I met you

We're partners in crime
You got that certain something

I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you

3. Ain't No Mountain High, Sister Act II

If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name
I'll be there in a hurry
You don't have to worry


My love is alive
Way down in my heart
Although we are miles apart
If you ever need a helping hand
I'll be there on the double
Just as fast as I can
 
4.  Almost Lover, A Fine Frenzy
                                                                                                             
         The sweetest sadness in your eyes        
Clever trick

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream

I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind  


So you're gone and I'm haunted



Alla centrale della polizia 
il commissario dice "che volete che sia, 
quel che è successo non ci fermerà, il crimine non vincerà"

Hanno ucciso l'uomo ragno chi sia stato non si sa, 
forse quelli della mala, forse la pubblicità

Attori troppo belli sono gli unici eroi, invece lui sì, lui era una star, ma tanto non ritornerà



6.  I Will Always Be With You, Charlie all dogs go to Heaven 2

I will always be with you

Makes no difference where your road takes you to

Even if we’re apart

Now we’re joined at the heart


I’ll be by your side whatever you do
Other memories may fade
But the ones that we made
Are eternal as a star

I’ll be in the tears you cry
'Cause the way you and I have touched one another
Doesn’t end with goodbye
 
I will always be with you
Like a guardian angel constant and true
 
7. Sere Nere, Tiziano Ferro

Ripenserai agli angeli
Al caffè caldo svegliandoti
Mentre passa distratta la notizia di noi due

Ripenserei che non sei qua
Ma mi distrae la pubblicità
Tra gli orari ed il traffico lavoro e tu ci sei


Ché non c'è tempo
Non c'è spazio
E mai nessuno capirà
Puoi rimanere
Perché fa male male
Male da morire
Senza te

8. Angel, Aerosmith

I'm alone
Yeah, I don't know if I can face the night
I'm in tears and the cryin' that I do is for you

Don't know what I'm gonna do
About this feeling inside


Without your love - I'm nothing but a begger



9. Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis

Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen
 
But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true 


But nothing's greater than the risk that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento